Nifty Expiry Analysis
The Nifty Expiry analysis will show you the data of Nifty last price, max pain strike, support, resistance of Nifty. The Nifty Expiry Analysis will also show you the data of Nifty Levels & Range and Nifty Open Interest Analysis.
Features Available in Nifty Expiry Analysis
The Nifty Expiry analysis is extensively used to know how Nifty is performing now and how it could perform in the near future. We get the details of Nifty Levels and Ranges (Monthly, Weekly and Daily), We can also get the Oi Data of Nifty, We also get the correlation graph of Price vs Futures open interest of Nifty.
Nifty Expiry Analysis – Column reference
Here you can get to know about all the columns present in the Nifty Expiry Analysis feature.
- Monthly Expected Range: In the monthly expected range, you can check the data of higher and lower ranges of Nifty that can be expected for that specific month.
- Weekly Expected Range: In the weekly expected range, you can check the data of higher and lower ranges of Nifty that can be expected for that specific week.
- Daily Expected Range: In the daily expected range, you can check the data of higher and lower ranges of Nifty that can be expected for that specific day
- Last price: The last price will show you the exact value of Nifty’s last price.
- Max Pain Strike: The max pain strike will show you the exact value of the strike price with the most open contract puts and calls at the price. It is the strike price where most of the option traders will face maximum losses
- Nifty Option Support: The Nifty option support will show you the data of the Support level of Nifty.
- Nifty Option Resistance: The Nifty option resistance will show you the data of the resistance level of Nifty.
How to use Nifty Expiry Analysis
By using the nifty expiry analysis, you can track the detailed data of Nifty. The options support and resistance of Nifty will help you to understand the range. If you are willing for option writing then monthly, weekly and daily higher and lower ranges are used. You can also do an analysis of the open interest in futures and options of nifty using a simple graph.
Nifty Open Interest Analysis
For Option trading, you need to track the Nifty, Options Chain data. Here you can find the total Open Interest data and Today’s OI change data. The red bar indicates Call OI, and the Green bar indicates Put OI. Stocks have only monthly expiry, but indexes have weekly expiry too.
Price Vs Futures Open Interest – Nifty
It tells about the correlation between Nifty future price and open interest. With the Correlations between Price and Open Interest we can derive a few combinations out of it.
- Long Buildup – It means where future price and open interest has increased
- Short Buildup – It means where futures price has decreased and open interest has increased
- Long Unwinding – it means where futures price and open interest has decreased
- Short Covering – It means where futures price has increased and open Interest has decreased